NOTE: This course has been approved by the Oklahoma Bar Association Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Commission for mandatory “On-demand” CLE Credit. Members are only permitted to earn up to 6 credit hours per year from “On-demand” programs.
Checkpoints: This program will contain random checkpoints. In order to submit credit for this program, you must confirm your presence at the checkpoints. If you do not meet the checkpoint requirement you may not receive credit for the live program. The checkpoint submission is entirely dependent on your successful completion of the system check.
The Revocable Asset Preservation Trust - New Planning Horizons from Oklahoma
Cosponsored by Fellers Snider Blankenship Bailey & Tippens, P.C. and BancFirst
* Making an Asset Preservation Trust Defensible
* The Oklahoma Preservation Trust in U.S. Bankruptcy Court
* Drafting and Administration Issues for the Non-Oklahoma U.S. Citizen Settlor of an Oklahoma Preservation Trust
* Planning for U.S. Income and Estate Tax and Non-Tax Issues for the Non-Resident Non-Citizen Settlor of an Oklahoma Preservation Trust
* Trust Administration Issues for the Non-Resident Non-Citizen Oklahoma Preservation Trust Settlor with Multi-National Family Beneficiaries
* Ethical Issues in Preservation Trust Drafting